Welcome to this week’s small business news roundup!
This week we’ll discuss keeping your small biz finances in order, marketing tips, and how to make the most of your small biz blog.
First some other great roundups:
- This Week in Small Business: Looking Stupid on Twitter: The New York Times links to articles on a small biz guide to the upcoming election, how to get testimonials for your company, what motivates the best employees (hint: it’s not because they love their company), the fastest-growing segment of online commerce, and much more.
- 3 Things You Should Know About Small Business: October 25: The Street has links to articles on what issues besides taxes and health care concern small biz owners in this election, entrepreneurs’ expectation that profits will climb next year, and a guide for veterans in franchising.
- Thursday Must-Reads: The Wall Street Journal has put together this list of articles on small biz politics, innovation hubs, the tale of a comback kid/pizza shop owner, optimizing for Google, and more.
And now, the rest!
- 5 Simple Tips to Keep Your Small Business Finances in Order: From Forbes, five easy methods to incorporate into your accounting procedures.
- 4 Marketing Tips for Small Business from ‘Your Business’ Host JJ Ramberg: Also from Forbes, a Q&A with JJ Ramberg, host of MSNBC’s “Your Business,” who shares four exclusive marketing tips.
- 7 Ways to Amplify Your Small Business Blog: Some excellent advice from Monica Romeri at Business 2 Community on how you can better utilize your small biz blog.
What’s new in your small business world this week?