Welcome to this week’s small business news roundup!
This week we’ll discuss must-have tools for your small biz, how entrepreneurs lose big money, how co-working spaces can help your biz grow, and some podcasts you should be listening to.
First some other great roundups:
- This Week in Small Business: Gangnam Style!: The New York Times links to articles on how the unemployment rate is really calculated, tips for paying part-timers, the making of K-Pop and the “Gangnam Style” craze, the secret to getting paid to do what you love, and much more.
- 3 Things You Should Know About Small Business: October 18: The Street has links to articles on Yelp’s efforts to crack down on fake reviews, Jack Dorsey giving answers to toughest challenges for small companies, and advice on how to manage your start-up’s hypergrowth.
And now, the rest!
- 20 Must Have Tools for Small Businesses: Tanya Prive at Forbes shares this list of tools she believes every small business owner should have at his or her disposal; items include Google Analytics, DropBox, Evernote, Square, and many more.
- How Entrepreneurs Lose Big Money: From the Fox Small Business Center, “three missteps that always create extra stress and money loss for well intentioned, hard working entrepreneurs.”
- 9 Ways Co-Working Spaces Can Grow Your Small Business: The Young Entrepreneur Council shares anecdotes and lessons from some of its members regarding how co-working helped their businesses or brands grow.
- 9 Great Podcasts for Small Business Owners: Do you listen to podcasts? Here’s a list of podcasts that could be beneficial to you and your small biz.
What’s new in your small business world this week?