Entrepreneurs have vision, passion, perseverance, and most of all, guts. When you start your own business, you take a leap of faith and believe in yourself. That should be celebrated, and now is the time to do it. March is National Start Your Business Month—a time to salute the small business owners that serve our communities and a time for the business owners among us to share their experiences and wisdom with business owners to-be.
All month here at LZ, we’ll be celebrating National Start Your Business Month with tips, info, offers, and prizes for those with established businesses and for those who are ready to take the leap and bring their dream to life. Here are just a few of the things we’ll be doing:
- Throwing in free Sage 50 Pro Accounting software with every new business formation
- Sharing some of our favorite small biz success stories. Got one you think we should hear? Send it to us
- Giving away four trips to Startup Success Weekend in New York!
- Inspiring you with new quotes and wisdom on our Inspiration pinboard
- Asking you to share your advice and anecdotes with aspiring business owners
- Telling our own startup story
- Posting even more small biz tips and advice on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Google+. So if you’re not already following us, now would be a good time to start.
If you’re a small business owner, National Start Your Business Month is the perfect time to tell your story and share your experience. Post your story on your blog or Facebook page. Invite a budding entrepreneur to meet you for coffee. Share your favorite small biz book. And if you’ve been dreaming of starting your own business, now’s the time! Talk to the business owners around you, ask questions and get inspired. (Need a little extra nudge? Here are 10 reasons 2013 is a great year to start your business.)