Exciting news! LegalZoom will be at South By Southwest this year!
Look for us at the LegalZoom Free Joe Coffee Bar in the IFC Crossroads House and keep an eye on @LegalZoom for updates on where else you can find us.
Free Coffee. Free Advice. Free Ernie Ball Music Man Bass.
We’re teaming up with IFC to bring you free entertainment biz advice from attorney, record label owner, and Vandals bassist Joe Escalante. You probably know Joe as the voice behind Barely Legal Radio and the keyboard behind Free Joe, the twice-weekly legal advice event on Facebook. Here’s your chance to meet him and ask him anything you want.
How important is registering a copyright?
Who gets top billing on that screenplay I’m writing with my friend?
How did an attorney end up in a punk band?
Joe’s got all these answers and more. Plus, he’ll be giving away an Ernie Ball Music Man Sterling bass at the LegalZoom Happy Hour on Thursday!
Joe will be hanging around Austin all week (Monday, March 12th – Thursday, March 15th) so follow @LegalZoom on Twitter to find out when and where to catch him. You can also tweet your questions using the #FJSXSW hashtag.
Stop by the LegalZoom Free Joe Coffee Bar any time before or during Thursday’s Happy Hour to enter to win an Ernie Ball Music Man Sterling bass.
- Documents + Attorneys = How LegalZoom Works for You – Exciting News from Our CEO
- Free Joe . . . Tuesday? More Free Legal Advice on Facebook
- USPTO Seeks Nominations for 2012 National Medal of Technology and Innovation
- Building Permits, LLC vs DBA, Email Hacking, and More Legal Advice – Free Joe Tuesday 8/2/11
- Screensaver Copyrights, Tenant Electric Bills, and More – Free Joe Friday 2/18/11