Profile: Michelle Fabio is a freelance writer and attorney who has written for LegalZoom since 2004. She is also the former Guide to Law School for About.com, a New York Times Company, former clerk for Justice Frank J. Montemuro, Jr. of the Pennsylvania Superior Court, and a past Temple Law Review editor.
Posts by Michelle Fabio:
- Is It Legal to Record and Release Conversations?
- Fighting for the Right to Same Sex Divorce
- In Search of a Quickie Divorce?
- Nelson Mandela’s Estate: Will There Be a Battle of Heirs?
- Anti-Paparazzi Bill Now Law in California
- $300 Million Huguette Clark Estate Contest Reaches Court, Stalls
- Can a Juror Be Excluded Based on Sexual Orientation?
- CA Small Biz Owners May Have to Pay Back Taxes
- NJ: Employers Can’t Ask for Social Media Passwords
- Hotfile Liable for Copyright Infringement