Lisa C. Johnson, Esq.
Profile: Lisa C. Johnson, Esq. is a Massachusetts attorney, freelance writer, and food blogger. Born in Boston, she currently resides in Quincy, Massachusetts. She received a B.A. in Psychology from Brandeis University and her law degree from Northeastern University School of Law. Her blog, Anali¹s First Amendment, is where she dishes up tasty servings of life, food, and current events. In 2009, Lisa participated in a panel discussion on intellectual property issues impacting food bloggers at the first BlogHer Food Conference. Lisa started writing freelance for LegalZoom in 2009.
Posts by Lisa C. Johnson, Esq.:
- Pull Out Your ID for These Ice Cream Flavors
- The Struggle over “To Kill A Mockingbird”
- Getting Divorced? For Some, It’s Time to Celebrate
- Wearable Tech That Makes Sense
- Lien on Me
- The Present & Future of Smart
- The Selfie & Unauthorized Commercial Tweets
- Yelp Reviews, Free Speech & Defamation
- Tweeting For His Generation
- Don’t Say It, If You Don’t Mean It