Lisa C. Johnson, Esq.
Profile: Lisa C. Johnson, Esq. is a Massachusetts attorney, freelance writer, and food blogger. Born in Boston, she currently resides in Quincy, Massachusetts. She received a B.A. in Psychology from Brandeis University and her law degree from Northeastern University School of Law. Her blog, Anali's Next Amendment, is where she dishes up tasty servings of life, food, and current events. In 2009, Lisa participated in a panel discussion on intellectual property issues impacting food bloggers at the first BlogHer Food Conference. Lisa started writing freelance for LegalZoom in 2009.
Posts by Lisa C. Johnson, Esq.:
- Pull Out Your ID for These Ice Cream Flavors
- The Struggle over “To Kill A Mockingbird”
- Getting Divorced? For Some, It’s Time to Celebrate
- Wearable Tech That Makes Sense
- Lien on Me
- The Present & Future of Smart
- The Selfie & Unauthorized Commercial Tweets
- Yelp Reviews, Free Speech & Defamation
- Tweeting For His Generation
- Don’t Say It, If You Don’t Mean It