Lisa Johnson, Esq.
Profile: Lisa Johnson is a Massachusetts attorney, freelance writer, and food blogger. Born in Boston, she currently resides in Quincy, Massachusetts. She received a B.A. in Psychology from Brandeis University and her law degree from Northeastern University School of Law. Her blog, Anali¹s First Amendment, is where she dishes up tasty servings of life, food, and current events. In 2009, Lisa participated in a panel discussion on intellectual property issues impacting food bloggers at the first BlogHer Food Conference. Lisa started writing freelance for LegalZoom in 2009.
Posts by Lisa Johnson, Esq.:
- The Death of Lou Reed
- SEC Proposes Rules on Crowdfunding
- Legal Protection for Facebook Likes
- If I Had a Dollar for Every Tweet
- Being a Good Samaritan at Work
- Valet Parking: A Trend in Regulation
- California Minors Will Get an Online Clean Slate
- E-cigarettes May Face Regulation
- New Jersey Law Provides Leave for Victimized Employees
- Crowdfunding Your Beer