Lisa Johnson, Esq.
Profile: Lisa Johnson is a Massachusetts attorney, freelance writer, and food blogger. Born in Boston, she currently resides in Quincy, Massachusetts. She received a B.A. in Psychology from Brandeis University and her law degree from Northeastern University School of Law. Her blog, Anali¹s First Amendment, is where she dishes up tasty servings of life, food, and current events. In 2009, Lisa participated in a panel discussion on intellectual property issues impacting food bloggers at the first BlogHer Food Conference. Lisa started writing freelance for LegalZoom in 2009.
Posts by Lisa Johnson, Esq.:
- 3D Printing & A Duck’s Left Foot
- Copyright & Tweeting Your Images
- House Passes Anti-Troll Legislation
- Plagiarism In A First Draft
- Two Lucky Cats
- New Legislation May Pave the Way for More Urban Farming in Boston
- If You Didn’t Receive the Gift You Ordered, Maybe Blame Santa
- The Death of Lou Reed
- SEC Proposes Rules on Crowdfunding
- Legal Protection for Facebook Likes