Profile: As Public Relations Director, Johanna represents LegalZoom on Facebook, Twitter, and a host of other social spaces. Focused on public relations, Johanna’s web marketing experience is spread across a variety of specialties, including user experience and social media.
Posts by Johanna:
- “Get Your Legal House in Order” Google+ Hangout
- Can I Claim My Adult Child as a Dependent If He Lives with Me? And More Tax Q&A – Ask the Tax Pro 3/7/13
- What Do You Need to Know to Start a Business?
- Hang Out with Joe Escalante and East Bay Ray at SXSW
- Can I Take Over Someone’s Car Payments? And More Free Legal Q&A – Free Joe 3/1/13
- March Is National Start Your Business Month! – 2013
- Can a Probation Officer Search My Home Without a Warrant? And More Free Legal Q&A – Free Joe 2/26/13
- How Do I Add a Name to a Deed? And More Free Legal Advice – Free Joe 2/22/13
- I Haven’t Paid Taxes in Years. What Should I Do? And More Tax Q&A – Ask the Tax Pro 2/21/13
- How Much Does a Simple Will Cost? And More Free Legal Q&A – Free Joe 2/19/13