Profile: As Public Relations Director, Johanna represents LegalZoom on Facebook, Twitter, and a host of other social spaces. Focused on public relations, Johanna’s web marketing experience is spread across a variety of specialties, including user experience and social media.
Posts by Johanna:
- Can I get reimbursed for unused vacation time?
- Can I Sue a Rental Car Company That’s Trying to Charge Me for Hail Damage?
- How Do I Start a Nonprofit?
- The USPTO Refused My Trademark – What Do I Do Next?
- When You Copyright a Group of Pieces, How Many Can Be in the Group?
- What Legal Form Should I Use To Keep Others from Taking My Business Idea?
- Does My Mom Need an Attorney and/or CPA After Receiving a Large Inheritance?
- What’s the Difference Between Custody and Adoption?
- I Created a Mobile App—Should I Market It or Try to Sell It to a Big Company?
- To Get the Most Liability and Asset Protection for My LLC, Should I Add a Partner?